So here's my selection:
1. Harry by the Sea by Gene Zion - because I love the 50s style illustrations.
2. A House for a Hermit Crab by Eric Carle - because I love Eric Carle books and you never know what you are going to find at the seaside; we found a sea hare (who's ever heard of one of those?). And if you haven't seen one before and want to know more, here's a link to our sea hare video.
3. The Pig in the Pond by Martin Waddell and Jill Barton - because we (well not me but the others) have all been jumping in rivers, gorges, lakes and the sea to cool off.
4. Winnie by the Seaside by Valerie Thomas and Korky Paul - just because Winnie is great
5. Commotion in the Ocean by Giles Andreae and David Wojtowycz - more weird and wonderful sea creatures.
6. Beach from Usborne books - one for younger children, and brilliant for building vocabulary while at the seaside!
Hope you're enjoying your Summer too!
Pinterest | www.pinterest.com/allaboutstories/
Facebook | www.facebook.com/itsallaboutstories