-->

BOOK REVIEW | Socks for Santa

I've been sent "Socks for Santa" by Adam and Charlotte Guillan, illustrated by Lee Wildish.


This is another rhyming story from the creators of "Spaghetti with a Yeti" and the other Amazing Adventures of George.  George wants to give some presents to Santa this year so sets off to the North Pole to find him.  We follow George on his journey as he meets the polar bears, penguins, Rudolf and the elves.







And even though George gave away all the gifts that were meant for Santa, the one thing left in his bag made the perfect gift.


I like the simple rhyming text of this story, and you can never have too many beautifully illustrated picture books about Father Christmas.

I'm off to dig out my Christmas picture book collection and see if I can find enough for one a day for the whole of December.  I have a feeling I will have enough to last into January!


No comments:

Post a Comment